(1) The platform operator shall be entitled to block a user account in whole or in part or to restrict access to it, in particular to block offers, if there is reason to assume that:
1. third parties have unauthorized access to the user account;
a) contrary to section 3 subsection 1 sentence 1 is not an entrepreneur in the meaning of section 14 subsection 1 of the German Civil Code;
b) contrary to section 3 subsection 2 sentence 1 does not use the internet platform in his own name or for his own account;
c) contrary to section 3 subsection 3 has made false or incomplete entries with regard to his identity or, contrary to section 4 subsection 3 sentence 1, has failed to correct incorrect entries or entries which have become incorrect;
3. the user is in default with the payment of a fee due to the platform operator from the agreement of use or from another agreement in connection with the distribution of internet protocol resources;
4. the user is in breach of his duty of care according to section 11, in particular he:
b) contrary to section 11 subsection 2 sentence 1, fails to protect data processing systems,
c) contrary to section 11 subsection 2 sentence 3, accesses the internet platform with a data processing system referred to therein,
d) fails, contrary to section 11 subsection 2 sentence 4, to notify the platform operator,
e) fails, contrary to section 11 subsection 4 sentence 1, to keep the access data secret and to protect them against unauthorized access by third parties, or
f) fails, contrary to section 11 subsection 4 sentence 2, to notify the platform operator;
5. the user uses the internet platform contrary to section 12;
6. the user, contrary to section 14 subsection 1, uses the internet platform for purposes other than those specified therein, in particular distributes other goods or services or claims arising from a principal contract;
7. the user, as a demander, does not purchase or lease internet protocol resources for his own purposes;
8. the user, as a supplier, uses contrary to section 18 subsection 3 sentence 1 and 2 pre-formulated contract terms in an offer to the disadvantage of the demander;
9. the user fails to fulfill his obligations under a principal contract arranged by the use of the internet platform according to this contract, in particular he:
a) as a supplier, offers for sale or lease internet protocol resources which are not registered in his favor with the competent Regional Internet Registration Authority or the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority or, if the sale or lease is to be made on behalf of a third party, he is not authorized to dispose of the third party's internet protocol resources,
b) as a seller or lessee, is in default with the transfer of sold or leased internet protocol resources, or
c) as a buyer or lessee, is in default of payment of the agreed consideration;
10. the user violates legal regulations by using the internet platform or commits actions which constitute a criminal offense or an administrative offense in the Federal Republic of Germany;
11. the user violates rights of the platform operator or rights of third parties by using the internet platform;
12. by the user or from the sphere of the user:
a) data of the internet platform are disturbed without authorization, in particular data are deleted, suppressed, made unusable or changed,
b) a data processing system or parts thereof, which serves the proper operation of the internet platform, are destroyed, damaged, rendered unusable, removed or modified, or
c) data are transmitted in a way that leads or may lead to an overload of the internet platform;
13. the proper usability of the internet platform is endangered in any other way by the use of the user.
The blocking of an offer by the platform operator has the effect that the offer expires.
(2) The platform operator shall be entitled to take the measures referred to in subsection 1 without prior notice to the user if, on the basis of the information available to him at that time, there is reason to believe that there is imminent danger in delaying these measures.
(3 If various measures can be considered for the safe and reliable elimination or prevention of a circumstance referred to in subsection 1, the platform operator shall take the measure which interferes least with the rights of the user on the basis of the information available to him at that time. If the suspicion subsequently ceases to exist, the platform operator shall cancel the measures.
(4) The powers of the platform operator contained in this provision are exclusively in the interest of the platform operator and do not create any obligations towards the user. Furthermore, they shall not exist for the benefit of other users and shall not have any protective effect for the benefit of them.